- What is ANTRIEX ?
- Antriex is a Peer-to-Peer Trading platform that offers spot as well as leveraged products like perpetual swaps, futures, options and spreads that are bought and sold in Bitcoin or Ethereum .
- AntMEX is the flagship product of Antriex which handles the trading. Currently, profits, loss, deposits and withdrawals are settled in BTC and ETH only. Fiat currency option will follow after getting approval from regulatory authorities.
- Where is it from?
- Antriex is based out of Malta with its operation team spread across Europe and Asia.
- How old is it?
- Antriex began its journey in November 2017 with the development of technology infrastructure. The beta version will be out in June 2018.
- Who is behind this Exchange?
- The team comprising Antriex constitutes of technologists and traders involved with conventional derivatives market for more than a decade. You can go through www.antriex.com to know more about team.
- How is it so user friendly?
- AntMEX comes in three versions : basic, professional and advanced. Users can choose their trading platform accordingly as per their needs.
- Why should I trade on AntMEX?
- Trading on AntMEX gives you an opportunity to earn ANT tokens as trading rewards. Your 50% of trading fees will be refunded to you in the form of ANT tokens. Holding these ANT tokens will allow you to become a part of AntMEX revenue sharing program.
- What is revenue sharing program?
What type of contracts are there?
- AntMEX offers Perpetual Contracts, Futures & Options, and spot contracts.
Futures contract allow you to go short or long at pre-fixed 5x leverage. No funding rate applies to futures contract.
- Perpetual Contracts do not have an expiry date and thus do not have a settlement.
- Perpetual Contracts attract a funding rate ranging from -0.1% to 0.1% that occurs at 00:00 GMT
Options chain for selected contracts for both Call and Put side options. This allow you to hedge your risk in futures.
What is there for a new user?
- Spread contract is a part of futures contract which allows you to speculate on the price differentials between two futures contract.
How can a new user start trading on AntMEX?
- A new user can learn and explore the world of trading from a different perspective by minimising the potential capital risk. A new user can choose the product according to his risk appetite and understanding of the derivatives market.
Is there any support for the traders?
- You need to open an account by verifying your email. Once verified, deposit BTC or ETH as margin and start trading in any of the preferred products.
- Traders will have a 24/7 online support from AntMEX. For
Is it regulated?
- Technical Issues : Traders can raise a ticket which will assign a technical support staff to resolve your issue on priority basis.
- On deposit and withdrawal : Traders can raise a general ticket which will assign a customer support staff.
Are fiat deposits allowed?
- Yes, AntMEX complies with Malta Virtual Financial Asset Act consultation document. For fiat currency transactions, AntMEX follows all MiFID rules.
Why Bitcoin and Ethereum? How to buy?
- Currently, fiat deposits are NOT allowed. Only after approval of license from relevant authorities and completion of KYC norms, fiat deposit and withdrawal will commence.
- Currently AntMEX is a crypto currency exchange. We do not accept fiat deposits. You can buy Bitcoin and Ethereum for trading through our spot contract portal.
FAQ - Contracts and fees Structure
How many contracts are there?
- AntMEX offers perpetual swaps, futures & options, and spot contracts.
How to choose the contracts?
- Perpetual Swaps allow you to go long or short in the BTC or other alt coin markets. Funding rate applies every 24 hours.
- Futures and options are 5x leverage products with a pre-defined expiry date.
- Spot contracts allow you to convert your BTC to other alt coins and vice-versa. Short selling is not allowed.
Do we need to pay fees to create an account?
- You can choose the contracts from trade products navigation widget. You can choose from a range of BTC, ETH, USDT and ANT markets by clicking on the product code.
How to create an account on AntMEX?
- No, account is opened without any fees.
What are the charges of buying and selling?
- To create an account on AntMEX go to register page.
- Fill in the name, email and password.
- Verify your email by link sent to your email.
- Deposit funds in BTC or ETH and start trading.
What is the minimum deposit to start trading?
- AntMEX charges a fees on every completed trade. It varies with trading product. Please view the Fees page for more information.
What are the Contract Rules?
- The minimum amount to trade on AntMEX varies from product to product depending on the Initial Margin. However, you need to deposit a minimum of 0.001 BTC or 0.01 ETH to start trading on any product.
How are profits distributed to ANT holders?
- Contract rules are the specifications about each and every contract. Depending on the nature of contract the rules vary and are specified on the contract specifications page.
What are the details for the types of contracts offered?
- AntMEX runs a script at 00:00 GMT to get the status of ANT in respective wallets. Then the total sum of profits/revenue/payout is transferred to a smart contract. All ANT holders can claim their profits from the smart contracts.
Can we trade without Bitcoin?
- Details about each contract type is mentioned in the contract specifications tab of the contract.
How can I buy Bitcoin?
- Yes, you can deposit margin in terms of Ethereum. Alternatively, margin for trading needs to be in form of BTC or ETH.
- Bitcoin can be bought using the spot BTC contract. Similarly, you can buy other coins from their spot contracts.
FAQ for account
How to create a new account?
Is there any help to create a new account?
- To open a new account, go to register tab. Fill in the email and other details. Verify your email by clicking on the link.
How to unlock my account?
- Our online chat support will assist you in case you face any issues during account opening.
How can I freeze my account?
- If your account is locked due to incorrect password, then you can unlock it using password reset option. Otherwise contact customer support if your account is locked due to some other reason.
How to handle KYC?
- If your account credentials are compromised, then you can contact customer support and ask them immediately to freeze it.
What if I forget my account details? Does someone gets hand on my account details?
- KYC is required only in fiat account deposits and withdrawals. For BTC or ETH based margin accounts, KYC is not required.
Do I get the account notifications on my phone and email?
- Your account login credentials can be reset by using “Forgot Password” link. You can reset your password using the link sent on your email
- No, your account credentials are kept insulated and they cannot be accessed by anyone else.
Can I make two or more account?
- Yes, you will be notified about account and trade activities on phone and email. You can select or de-select notifications from “Account & Preferences” navigation panel.
Deposits and Withdrawals sent to wrong address?
- Yes, you can make multiple accounts, however we do not suggest doing it.
Cannot receive notification on E-mail or SMS?
- AntMEX will not be responsible if deposits and withdrawals are sent to wrong address. AntMEX ensures that the process of deposit and withdrawals is completely automated and is under continuous monitoring to avoid any mistakes. So, user must ensure and check carefully that address entered by him is correct.
How to reset SMS and E-mail authentication?
- Make sure you have checked the boxes for email and SMS in “Account & Preferences” panel. Also, ensure you have entered correct details in SMS and E-mail box. If you still face problem, connect with customer support.
Deposits does not arrive in my account, what should I do?
- To reset authentication, update your details in “Account & Preferences” page. Enter your password to validate.
- Please check you blockchain network to see the status of transaction. AntMEX will credit your account after 1 confirmation on blockchain network. If problem persists, then email support for resolution.
FAQ - Fees
Is there a fee to deposit Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Is there a fee to withdraw Bitcoin or Ethereum?
- No, AntMEX do not charge any fees to deposit Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Are there fees to trade?
- No, AntMEX does not charge fees on withdrawals. When withdrawing BTC or ETH, the network fees of 0.001 for BTC and 0.01 for ETH will be levied on the user. The network fees is subject to change depending upon the hash power involved in confirming the transaction.
- Yes, AntMEX charges a trading fee on every completed trade. Please view the Fees page for more information.
FAQ - Miscellaneous
Does AntMEX offers leverage?
How much leverage does AntMEX offer?
- Yes, AntMEX offers leverage on all products. Please view the contract specifications of each product to know more.
Why does AntMEX use multi-signature wallet?
- The amount of leverage AntMEX offers varies from product to product. Leverage is determined by the Initial and Maintenance Margin levels. Leverage is not a fixed multiplier but rather a minimum equity requirement. You can see the minimum Initial and Maintenance Margin levels for all products here.
- Multi-signature wallets are used to ensure customers funds are kept secured and prevent hacker thefts.